Welcome Tea, Membership Drive & Election Briefing 2011
Dear prospective NUSPS member,
Thank you for your interest in the Photographic Society of NUS (NUSPS).
We cordially invite you to our Welcome Tea to find out more about NUSPS.
Date: 12 August (Friday)
Time: 1830 – 2000
Venue: Discussion Area @ Student Lounge in Yusof Ishak House (Level 4) [map]
If you have indicated unsure about attendance during the Matriculation Fair, kindly rsvp to confirm your attendance.
Please do not rsvp if you have indicated your attendance earlier on.
Membership signup booths will be open on the day.
- It is not compulsory for you to fill up this form beforehand.
- However, to reduce waiting time, we encourage you to fill the form.
- A separate counter will be opened for those who have filled this form to expedite the membership sign-up process.
- Membership is only finalised upon payment.
- Please bring along your matriculation or staff card for verification.
An election briefing (optional) will be conducted on the same day at 20:00 to provide more information about the posts available in the Management Committee and the election process. Application is open to all NUS undergraduates (from Year 1 onwards). More information about the application for the 43rd Management Committee can also be found at www.nusps.org.sg
Should you wish to sign up as a member but is not able to make it on the day, we will be conducting membership sign-up drive in the various faculties from 11am to 5.30 pm on the following dates:
16 August (Tuesday) : Central Library Bench 3
17 August (Wednesday): LT 26 Foyer [Science]
18 August (Thursday): LT 6 Bench [Engineering]
19 August (Friday): Bench near Business Canteen [Business]
Should you have any query, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you there!