Register for NUSPS Outing: Serenity @ Botanic Gardens (Oct 2012)
Tired after mugging for all your mid-terms? Join us for a relaxing day of Serenity at Botanic Gardens on 14 Oct, 9am to 12 noon!
Details of the outing:
Date: 14th October 2012, Sunday
Time: 9am to 12noon.
Venue: Singapore Botanic Gardens
Meet up venue/time: Botanic Gardens MRT station, 8.45am
Things to bring: Camera or Empty SD card (for those without cameras), Insect repellent, Umbrella (in case of rain), Water Bottle (to hydrate yourself!)
Things to take note:
– Do wear comfortable clothes and shoes as we will be walking quite a bit around the Gardens 🙂
– For members who are interested in entering the National Orchid Gardens after the official outing segment, do note that a $1 fee is applicable for entrance.
– To encourage greater interaction and enhance the experience for new photographers, we are exploring a system of pairing experienced photographers with their less experienced counterparts. Do help to support this initiative by letting us know in the sign up form if:
– You are willing to be a buddy for new photographers during the outing; or
– You are new to photography and would like to be paired up with someone more experienced; or
– You would not like to be involved in the pairing
Please sign up for the outing through the form here. We hope to see you there!