Register for NUSPS Film Processing Course (Oct 2012)
NUSPS will be holding a Black and White Film Processing Course exclusively for members on 27th October 2012, Saturday.
Details of the course:
Date: 27th October 2012, Saturday.
Time slots available (chose one):
- 27 OCT 2012, 10am – 12pm
- 27 OCT 2012, 12pm – 2pm
- 27 OCT 2012, 2pm – 4pm
- 27 OCT 2012, 4pm – 6pm
Venue: NUSPS Darkroom (@YIH Level 5)
Cost per person: $3 (Additional $4 if you are purchasing a roll of film from us)*
*Please note that due to the cost of the materials for this course, we would be collecting a nominal fee of $3 from each participant. We will only be demonstrating how to develop Kodak Tri-X 400 films for this course thus the options available are:
- Bring your own roll of Tri-X 400 film to develop.
- Purchase 1 roll of Tri-X 400 film from NUSPS (additional $4/roll), finish it before the course and develop it during course.
- Not bringing any of your own film to develop/purchase any film from us. (There will be 1 roll of film pretaken for each time slot. So those who do not have their own film can take turns to try out parts of the process in developing that roll of pre-shot film.)
Number of slots: 5 members/slot.
Things to take note:
- As this course is exclusively for member only, Membership Card is to be presented upon entry.
- Do note that course signs up are based on a first-come-first-served basis and members will be informed through a confirmation email if they are successful in signing up for the course.
- As there are limited places for the course, please make sure that you are able to attend the course before signing up so as not to deprive other members a chance to attend this course.
To register for Black and White Film Processing Course, please fill in this form.
Successful applicants will receive a confirmation email with information on making payment.
We hope to see you there!