Post Processing Course
The Photographic Society of NUS will be holding a Post Processing Course on Saturday 6th November 2010.
Things to note:
* The Post Processing Course consists of 3 separate parts, the Digital Photo Professional(DPP) course, the Adobe Lightroom course and the practical session.
* The DPP course will be conducted from 9am to 10am.
* The Lightroom course will be conducted from 10am to 11am.
* The practical session will be from 11am to 12pm.
* Members are allowed to sign up for any of the slots. Please click here to sign up.
* Members are strongly encouraged to bring along their laptops on the day. Please install the DPP &/or Adobe lightroom software on the laptops before coming for the course.
Adobe Lightroom trial version can be found here.
DPP can be found in the CD bundled free with all Canon DSLRs.
* For those who are attending the practical session, you may wish to bring along some photographs that you wish to edit.
Should you have any question regarding the Post Processing Course, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org