“One Shot @ Frame” Photography Competition
Participate in “One Shot @ Fame” Photography Competition and you may walk away with attractive prizes both for yourself and the school!
To participate in the competition, sign up for an account at http://www.canon.com.sg/eosacademy/#/signup= and start uploading your photos here.
Please kindly refer to the message below for more information:
As the interest in photography grows among youths, National Junior College is keen to promote the learning and appreciation of photography through the sharing of photographic works on the internet. Together with the Canon EOS Academy, we are proud to introduce the “One Shot @ Fame” Photography Competition for budding photographers to showcase their creativity and aesthetic potential.
There are 2 elements of the competition:
(1) Students’ Challenge
(2) Schools’ Challenge
· 3 monthly themes will be released on 14th January, 15th February and 15th March 2011.
· A Grand Prize of a Canon EOS 7D Kit worth S$3,099.00 awaits the winner of the Students’ Challenge.
· Students represent their schools by participating in the Students’ Challenge.
· Each Photo submission and vote contributes points to the school.
· The winning school stands to win the Grand Prize of Canon photography equipment worth S$13,000.00!
To find out more and to participate, do visit: www.canon.com.sg/eosacademy/schoolchallenge