NUSPS Photo of the Month
The Photographic Society of NUS (NUSPS) will be starting our Photo of the Month for this school year!
Starting October 2010, we will be collecting photos from members through our flickr pool. The top 5 photos of the month will be selected and uploaded onto our facebook fan group page. Fans of NUSPS facebook group will vote for the best photo by ‘liking’ the photo. The photo that garners the most “likes” will be named the Photo of the Month. The POM will be displayed on our notice board as well as NUSPS website.
Here are the basic rules:
1. A theme will be released each month.
2. Photos tagged with “POM” added to the NUSPS Flickr pool each month are considered for selection.
3. No limit to the number of photos that can be added.
4. Photos that best suit the theme will be chosen. Be creative in your interpretation!
5. The photo that garners the most number of “Likes” on facebook within a week will be selected as the POM.
It’s a chance for you to showcase your talents as a photographer to others with the same interest. Not only that, if your photo wins the Photo of the Month, you win a NUSPS T-shirt and a pair of tickets to next year’s Montage!
This month’s theme: NUS*scapes
If you would like to know how to add and tag your photos to the pool, please click these link:
We look forward to your enthusiastic participation!
PS: If you wish to share your photos (not related to POM) in the NUSPS Flickr pool, please feel free to do so.