NUSPS Mt Bromo Photography Trip
NUSPS presents our first ever overseas photography trip!
This year, we will be heading to Mt Bromo National Park for 4 days and 3 nights to shoot the Milky Way and surrounding landscapes. Simply sign up in the link below!
Image by: Hanny K.
Date: 9-12 May 2016
Price: 600SGD (inclusive of flights and some meals)
*Eligibility: Current NUS Students AND Member of NUSPS
Sign-up link: http://goo.gl/forms/ML02p8tDe8
Closing Date: 20 March 2016
Vacancies are VERY limited and are on a first come first serve basis (T&Cs apply).
If you have any inquiries, feel free to email Jabez at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram @nusps 🙂
Meet at Changi, fly to Surabaya. Pick up at Surabaya airport then drive to Mt Bromo National Park, check-in and rest
Get up at 00:00, shoot Milky Way followed by sunrise until 0630. Go down into caldera to visit Mt Bromo crater. Rest in the morning and afternoon then visit Mentigen Hill for sunset.
Wake at 00:00, shoot Milky Way and sunrise from Mentigen hill. Check out in the morning and drive to Jember City, rest.
Wake at 00:00 to visit Papuma plateau and beach. Return to Surabaya.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Registration and Payment
Registration for the trips is done via the sign up link (ihttp://goo.gl/forms/ML02p8tDe8k)
- Closing date for the registration is listed in the sign up page. Registration may close early in the event of overwhelming response. Applications after that are subjected to availability and you will be contacted by the Trip I/C.
- The Trip I/C will send you a confirmation email within 5 working days from the trip sign- up, so please provide an email you check often. The confirmation email will include details such as payment method, tentative pre- trip briefing day, indemnity form and other relevant information.
- No payment is required until you have received the confirmation email.
- The confirmation of your registration will only take effect on full payment received for the trip.
- Indemnity form: Participants who are below 21 years old are required to have their parent/legal guardian complete the indemnity form. Participants who are above 21 years old have to acknowledge by signing the indemnity form. Submission of indemnity form can be done during the pre-trip briefing. Should the participant fail to do so, he or she will not be allowed to participate in the trip.
- The Participant who takes part in the trip is deemed to have authorised The Photographic Society of the National University of Singapore (NUSPS) and its appointed trip I/C to collect, analyze and/or collate any personal information relating to the Participant. NUSPS has the discretion to access and use this information in relation to any Events by NUSPS in the future.
- The Participant agrees to provide accurate and complete information that is of his/her best knowledge. Any inaccurate, non-current or incomplete information will result in the forfeiture of his/her place in the trip. Changes to personal information must be made known to both the appointed trip I/C in writing.
- NUSPS and its appointed trip I/C reserve the rights to delay or cancel the trip at any time without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Unforeseen circumstances include but are not limited to extreme weather, outbreak of contagious disease, inaccessibility, natural disasters and calamities that force the trip to be cancelled for safety reasons.
- NUSPS and its appointed trip I/C will make its best effort to inform the Participant of such delay or cancellation. Strictly no refund will be made in the event of Unforeseen Circumstances.
- NUSPS and its appointed trip I/C shall not be held liable for any losses, damages or inconveniences caused from any delay or cancellation of the Event.
- In the event a trip cancellation is due to the fault of NUSPS and its appointed trip I/C, a refund of the payment made for the trek will be made to the participants involved. The amount to be refunded will be based on unexpended trip funds.
Withdrawal upon the request of the Participant is subjected to the following conditions:
Case 1: Until 14 days before departure date
You will receive a 50% refund excluding the price of the air ticket.
Case 2: Within 14 days to departure date
Strictly no refund.
Case 3: Medically unfit with production of Medical Certificate.
Strictly no refund.
Any other cases will be considered on a case-by-case basis and refund is subject to the approval of NUSPS and its appointed trip I/C.
- NUSPS and its appointed trip I/Cs reserves the rights to amend the Event’s program as they deem fit for safety reasons and/or prevention of potential hazards, at any time without prior notice.
- Appointed trip I/Cs will make his or her best effort to keep the Participant informed of such changes prior to the commencement of the Event.
- NUSPS and its appointed trip I/Cs reserves the right to make use of any photo, video, motion pictures and any form of media recordings made in the Event at its own discretion for future purposes.
- All participants are to declare any existing medical conditions to NUSPS.
- The Participant covenants and agrees to release and discharge NUSPS from any liability arising from the loss and damage of any personal articles incurred from the participation of the trek
- NUSPS reserves the right to remove the Participant when he/she is deemed physically incapable of continuing the Event in order to safeguard him/her from further harm, injury or death.
- Reasonable precaution will be taken by trip I/Cs to ensure the safety of the Participant during the Event. However, NUSPS and its appointed trip I/Cs shall not be held liable for any personal injury, consequences arising from existing medical condition(s), or death arising from the participation of the Event.
- NUSPS and its appointed trip I/Cs will not be held responsible or liable for any injury or death of the Participants, the family members of the Participant or anybody accompanying the Participant, arising from the duration of the trip.
- The Participant must be covered under his/her own insurance before participating in the trek. NUSPS and its appointed trip I/Cs shall not be held liable for any death/injuries/loss of personal properties arising from the Participant’s inability to secure his/her insurance.
- It is the Participant’s responsibility to inform NUSPS and its appointed trip I/Cs of changes in his/her health status from the point of submission of his/her medical history to the departure day. NUSPS and its appointed trip I/Cs will not be liable for any injuries including death incurred by the Participant due to the change of health status not declared by the Participant.
- Participants are strongly advised to consult his/her medical practitioner prior to the registration of the trek to certify his/her fitness and to be immunized against diseases such as tetanus.
- While reasonable precaution will be taken by NUSPS to ensure the Participant’s safety, the Participant is fully responsible for his/her own well- being and is cognizant of the risks involved by taking part in the Event. This agreement shall be finalized by agreeing to the terms and conditions the Event.
- NUSPS reserves the right to interpret the clauses as they deem fit, as stated in the disclaimer and rules and regulations in cases of misunderstanding.
- NUSPS reserves the right to add, remove and/or amend the clauses whenever is appropriate prior to the acknowledgement of the Participants.
- The decision of the Trip I/C shall be final with regard to any protests or disputes. There shall be no further right of appeal after a decision is made.