Get your photographs featured in NUS Guide 2011!
Do you :
* Have photographs of NUS / NUS events?
* Want to see your photographs featured in NUS Guide 2011?
* Want to get acknowledged while receiving commission?
Submit your photographs now and you may see your photographs in NUS Guide 2011!
How does it work:
– Submit your photographs to us by 27 October 2010. The photographs need not be of high-resolution for this round. Please click here for the list of photographs that are being looked for.
– Photographers whose photographs are selected will be informed.
– High-resolution version of selected photographs will be submitted.
– If your photograph(s) is selected, you will be:
* Acknowledged on the NUS Guide 2011 (back page)
* Receive commission for the photograph(s) (The amount will depend on the size of the photograph used in the Guide)
– The NUS Office of Corporate Relations will hold the rights-managed licence of the selected photographs while the copyright remains with the photographer.
About NUS Map and Guide 2011:
NUS Map and Guide is a publication distributed to current and prospective NUS students, staff and visitors, with a print run of about 35,000 copies. The guide will be distributed in events such as NUS Open House.
How do you submit photographs:
– Fill in your details in the following form and indicate your method of submission.
– Upload your photos through one of the following ways
(1) NUSPS Flickr Group (preferred)
– Upload your photographs into NUSPS Flickr Group and tag them with “POM”
– All photographs submitted for this month’s Photo of the Month (theme: NUS*scapes) will automatically be considered for selection.
– For more details on uploading, tagging etc, please refer to: http://www.nusps.org.sg/portal/content/nusps-photo-month
– Paste the link of the site in the form.
– Please note of the following when you are submitting your photographs:
* The copyright of the photographs submittted belongs to the person who submit the photographs.
* A high-resolution version of the photograph is available.
* If possible, please indicate in the caption where the photograph was taken / which event was taken.
If you have any queries, please email Hanny at email@example.com
Submission is open to all NUS students, alumni, staff and friends (ie: faculty etc).