Canon Photomarathon 2010
Ready to challenge yourself? Canon PhotoMarathon 2010 is here!
Date: 23 October 2010 (Saturday)
Venue: Suntec City Hall 401
Registration Fee: $10*
*Includes a free Canon PhotoMarathon T-shirt
Canon PhotoMarathon is a one day photography competition, where participants are given a theme at a 3-4 hour interval. A total of 3 themes are given on the day. Participants would go out and shoot photographs that suits the theme, and submit the photo within the given time frame. For more information, please refer to http://www.canon-asia.com/photomarathon/singapore/index.jsp
If you are interested, just follow these steps:
1) Register yourself at http://www.canon-asia.com/photomarathon/singapore/register.jsp
– Under competition category, select “Student”
– Under school, select “National University of Singapore”
2) Print out the confirmation slip.
2) If you wish to join this competition with the rest of NUSPS, fill in the form. (optional)
By filling in the form, you would:
– Receive email updates and reminders pertaining to the PhotoMarathon from NUSPS.
– Receive sms updates on the day itself from us.
– Be part of the NUSPS group photo.
– If you are looking for fellow photographers to participate together on the day, we would be forming small groups on the day for NUSPS participants. (If you are interested and wish to do so)
Spaces are limited and are filling up fast. Do register soon if you wish to participate!
Hope to see you there!