Botanic Garden Outing
Details for Botanic Gardens Outing:
Date: 9 Oct 2010(Saturday)
Time: 8.30am – 11.00am
Meeting point: Botanic Gardens Tanglin Gate (opposite Gleneagles Hospital)
Route: Please refer to the map attached
To RSVP, fill in this form
Please note that limited spaces are available.
Things to note:
* Wear casual attire
* Comfortable footwear
* Bring a bottle of water, umbrella
* Bring a DSLR if you have one
* $1 (admission fee for National Orchid Garden)
* Bring your matric card/ez link card(student) as the above mentioned price is only applicable for students (Otherwise, $5 per person)
* Should you wish to loan a DSLR, please indicate under comments. However, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to loan due to the limited number of DSLRs. You are advised to bring you own memory cards as all the cards provided with DSLRs are properties of NUSPS and Canon Inc.
To view some of the photographs taken in the Botanic Gardens, please visit our Facebook Group.
The Botanic Garden route map can be found here